Tuesday 27 December 2011

Twas the night before Christmas...

...and we had been in the car for about 4 hours returning from up t'north. Although in all honesty I had napped for the majority of the journey - saving my energy for the feast I would be cooking on Christmas Day!
Looking at my running log the target of 1,000 seems both attainable and unattainable. I do not want to risk myself by pushing too hard for the next week to reach my goal but at the same time it is so close I can almost tough it. A longer run (well longer than the 3miles I have been running since being poorly) was in order, I had no route planned but just the goal to reach between 6 and 8 miles.... I arrived at my front door after 6.8, perfectly acceptable. 
The run left me with under 20miles to complete by New Years Eve and also the boost I needed to get cracking on some veg peeling and cake decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment