Tuesday 20 January 2015

Lunchtime Cramming

It can be quite difficult to shoehorn a gym workout into a lunch break sometimes, especially as a decent workout will leave me like a little purple beetroot left sweating in some busy kitchen.  This is what people would call an excuse and as yesterday I have an excuse today I must get off my butt and do something.

I had the intention to do something a little less sweaty but as I stepped onto the gym floor I went straight to a treadmill and plugged in a distance goal of 5km. So it was decided, I was going to do a 5km run, it would be tight considering my current pacing but it was doable.


29 minutes and 53 seconds later the treadmill went into Cool Down mode as I completed my goal. Not a bad time and I felt pretty comfortable throughout, the downside being I was sweating like a racehorse and I needed to get back to work. Showered and still too hot by far I went red-faced back to the office. Hot but satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment