Fibre Runners

Fibre runners was formed on an early Sunday morning trail run with some friends, we talked of living off the land as we ran and eating what nature provides without explosive incidents. I am a "teller of stories" so I have been told by a very wise man and here you will find the stories, pick and choose as you see fit.

Pages

  • Home
  • Event History & Future

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

I’m supporting The Prince’s Trust Palace to Palace Cycle Ride

I’m supporting The Prince’s Trust Palace to Palace Cycle Ride
Posted by Romanoliz at 5/29/2012 12:08:00 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Strava Running Stats

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (3)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2017 (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (45)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (19)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (54)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2012 (152)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • PWR Beginners Group - Week Three
      • I’m supporting The Prince’s Trust Palace to Palace...
      • Earlier is better
      • Too Hot to Trot
      • Swimms O'Clock
      • PWR Beginners Group - Week Two
      • Saturday Struggle
      • Track Fail
      • PWR Beginners Group - Week One
      • Sore butt and swimming!
      • Mob Match... more like No Match!
      • Quickie Gym Bunny
      • Clubbin' it
      • Open Water
      • Towpaths and puddleducks
      • Marathon +1
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (14)

My old running statistics

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Everybody's (Nike) Free
    ...to feel good!  Well Rozalla, you were right and wearing my Nike Free's I just want to keep on going. They really do feel like slip...
  • Something Old, Something New
    Nothing Borrowed, but my trainers are Blue!  The morning was grey and foggy with damp drizzle filling the air, I set out solo after failin...
  • #juneathon Day 7: Core blimey
    After yesterday's Pilates, I decided today I would make a return to my Joanna Hall DVD. In the past I stuck to the Cardio Can-do and S...
  • The final countdown...
    ... that's right I am a mere 8.3 miles away from achieving my goal of running 1000 miles during 2011. There was a time when such a goal...
  • Marathon Verses Labour Training
    So as I wait for the impending birth of my first child I have been thinking about the similarities of running your first marathon and havi...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.