Thursday 17 May 2012

Track Fail

The intentions were there, I was ready and willing to run hard and complete the track session but something just didn't come together for me. I went off a little hard I thought, after the first set (3 x 800m with 400m jog recoveries) we took part in an agility test. Oh dear I didn't do well at all.
The agility test was far from agile with me floudering like a fish on dry land to jump up from the start position, and once this humiliation was over I retunred top the track fro the second set to have to come off after one 800m with a dicky tummy. That was my session pretty much over with, I cooled down, stretched and went home for me supper.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were looking really comfortable at the track and hadn't realised you were having a bad time. It sounds like you need a rest from exercise for a bit to get some well deserved recovery in.

    ReplyDelete