Saturday 10 October 2015

Papaya Power

This week I was feeling pretty motivated to get out and run at parkrun, I had decided to switch back to Orpington this week to give me a change of scenery and also I had visitors arriving mid morning and with slightly fewer runners than Bromley I can get away a bit quicker!

Before the start I spotted a friend whom I hadn't seen since before I was expecting which was great as we had a lovely catch up and she waited to cheer me in at the finish line. 

This week my Orpington Parkrun was powered by the papaya, it would seem that this is a pretty good running fuel as today the baby was not doing a bladder dance as we ran allowing me to run 10 / walk 2, and finish in a pretty respectable bump time of 33:15 with only 2 walking breaks. My pace is gradually slowing as my weight and tummy size increase but I am enjoying being out running and ticking off Parkruns on my way to the 50 t-shirt.... still another 15 to go so suspect it will be a post baby win!  

No comments:

Post a Comment