Saturday 18 August 2012

Cold feet, hot face!

After last nights dictatorship I was running alone this morning and also the fact that I needed to get in some intervals deterred both the Meakins from joining me before the wedding.

My plan was to head to the canal... then the river... then the canal and then I got myself all tried up in knots (not Notts) and ended up by a school with a rather long drive approx 250m long perfect for my 200m reps and a cool down!

I completed 8 reps with 200m cool downs, sweating profusely but pleased that I maintained a good steady pace from my first and last whilst pushing myself pretty hard. As I returned and saw my face in the mirror I was more than a little concerned about arriving at the wedding with such a hot face... full power freezing cold air con directly into my cheeks it is whilst not misplacing the rollers in my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment