Sunday 26 August 2012

Rounders & Running

The bank holiday exercise started with a family rounders match but I won't dwell on that too much exceopt to say that the team I was on won (yay... not really down to me I'm sure as it seems I can't hit a ball without glasses on and I cannot run with them so I was a bit stuck as to the best way to tackle this!).

The following morning, 6 of the more exercise and hangover hardened family members donned their kit and set off from the front door on a beautiful sunny surrey morning for a lovely 5 mile run that took in roads, trails and a disused railway track.

The group quickly split into two as we spent time chatting and catching up on news as we trundled along and enjoyed the countryside. The 5 miles seeemd to disspper quickly and I toyed with the idea of going for a second lap but as I couldn't tempt anyone to join me and brie on toast for marmalade was calling I went back up to the house with everyone else for brekkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment