Thursday 28 June 2012

#juneathon Day 28: 3000 Miles

Somehow this landmark mileage crept up on me and I hadn't even noticed I was getting close - usually I look at my yearly totals so my overall total just sort of belnds into all the others figures and stats I am so keen on.
I started running just over three years ago and haven't looked back since so how funny when I looked at my running log tonight and noticed that my last run had taken me to exactly 3,000 miles.
By anyone's standards that has to be pretty impressive.... okay so some Ultra runners may knock that out simply training for one event but to me... a pretty sedentary person (although I might not have thought I was) this is a major achivement and thought worthy of a note!

1 comment:

  1. ..and it is a great achievement by anyone's standards. Well done Liz, may there be many more.

    ReplyDelete