Friday 15 June 2012

#juneathon Day 15: Half Way Marker

I have made it to the halfway point, exercising everyday for the last two weeks, in hindsight was this a good idea. Hard to say really and today I wasn't feeling like it was. I was tired and fed up... I had a short power walk at lunchtime and then beat myself up over it for the rest of the day / evening as I didn;'t want to do anything else today, but how could I have come this far to give up. I couldn't.
My exercise was tenuous but at about 11pm whilst thinking I had failed I got back out of bed and did the plank, and some pilates type stretches and sit-ups. Then I went online and booked in for a spin class tomorrow morning. I think this counts and I went to sleep a little easier knowing I hadn't completed flaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment