Wednesday 27 June 2012

#juneathon Day 27: Jelly Arms

The emphasis once again being on the P and T as I went to my second personal training session. I had had a truly horrific day so I needed this tonight to vent and get myself back on an exercised induced even keel... it worked.
A variety of cardio on the treadmill, x-trainer, rowing machine and then we hot the weights machines for a 'super set' and I'm not so sure I'd call it super but I did managed it even if my arms were like jelly afterwards! It was then time to work on my core and before I knew it the session was over, I had worked hard, was soaked in sweat but working out with someone else the time does fly and I definately push myself harder.
I went home satisfied and in a much better mood than I had been a few hours earlier so all in all a very successful session and only 3 days left of the juneathon too, almost unsure what a rest day feels like anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment