Thursday 1 March 2012

Pacing Power

I sort of feel like a superhero tonight and if I were my name would be 'The Metronome' and my super power would be perfect pacing, I would also have a side kick and her name would be Karien and she would be by my side in all my pacing endeavours on the journey towards defeating our enemy at the ultimate race. 
We are always in training so that if the we are able to evade our most dangerous enemy. He is known to linger at the 20mile mark where we could come face to face with 'The Wall' the most evil of all nemesis as he drains you of all your powers and renders you so useless you could easily flop to the ground in a state of delirium!
Let our powers of pacing remain and let us leave our enemy in our wake as he delays lesser mortals without the powers we have honed at the Thursday night track sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment