Tuesday 27 March 2012

Always a new face!

Tuesday night clubs runs with Petts Wood Runners have grown so much that it seems that along with the old familiar faces and voices there is always someone new to have a chat to and be inspired by or offer inspiration to. What a lovely opportunity afforded to those that switch groups from time to time such as myself.
This Tuesday was no different and running in group 3 - being led by Adele M - her first time and I must say she did a Stirling job making sure everyone was comfortable with the pace and nobody got left behind - after my exertions on Sunday at Cranleigh it seemed the sensible move. Sometimes I hate sensible Liz, but tonight she was right and my legs thanked her for it! After being tormented by Jerry and Johnny arguing over Venus, then being treated to a far too detailed description of Jerry's recent running injury I went in the search of the company of others. I found myself chatting with a lovely lady (whose name escapes me), and together we passed the time as we got ever closer to our start point.

No comments:

Post a Comment