Wednesday 14 March 2012

Return to club

What a great run tonight, lovely to be able to make it back out with the club on a Tuesday evening after many late nights and long days at work have left me too tired to run. I decided to run to and from club, to add a few miles and although this was slightly delayed when my Garmin stopped working and I hitched a lift with hubby I still managed the run back!
On my way I bumped into Johnny G who also has been absent for a while - due to injury - and we have a nice catch up as we jogged down the hill to Willet Rec where lots of familiar and unfamiliar yet friendly faces smiled their welcomes. A mild evening and plenty of runners to catch up with made for a lovely run despite the hard slog up Leesons Hill towards the end. We had a excellent group leader who scooted back and forth amongst the group making sure everyone was feeling okay, staying together without anyone pulling off to far ahead or falling behind... good work! 

1 comment:

  1. Rumour has it that Tuesdays will be a bit noisier at the club from next week!!!

    ReplyDelete