Friday 27 January 2012

Spinning my lunch

So after some strange niggles in my knee, enough to send myself back to the car on Tuesday night part way through the club run I have taken a few days off. I was gutted to miss track training on Thursday night but was advised to take it easy and try to stick to cross-training activities like cycling or swimming. 
Today I opted to try out the new spin studio at the Pavilion Leisure Centre, I have to say I was impressed! The bikes are different to those I am used to but fantastic all the same (with gears and RPMs to make sure you are getting an effective workout) and for a shortened lunchtime class (30 minutes) I got a really great workout. Although as you will be aware I get pretty hot and bothered in spin so needed to shower and hair wash so maybe not great for me every week but certainly got my blood pumping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment