Tuesday 10 January 2012

Minimalist false start

So it would seem that I had a sort of a false start with my barefoot running shoes, I only made it out once running in them and that resulted in a little soreness of my right front. I was super keen, no two ways about it, I tried too much too soon so now I have finally gotten round to buying a transition shoe, the Nike Free 2+ and they are beautiful. They arrived yesterday to work and I restrained myself from opening them up until I got home and I am glad I did, nobody needs to see me getting soppy over trainers, they are amazing. It makes me sad to take them outside and ruin their beauty... perhaps I will wait for a dry day. I will keep you updated of their progress like a mother with her firstborn.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, maybe even try them out on the dreadmill just to keep them in pristine condition............nah get them out there and out them through their paces

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wait for the right moment it could be another 6 months. I'm with Donna, get out there girl!

    ReplyDelete