Friday 9 September 2011

Operation Tummy Tone (OTT)

Today I have started what I am now referring to as Operation Tummy Tone (or OTT also known as Over The Top which is where my tummy sits in realtion to my jeans at present.).
I started a new job about a month ago and although I am loving it, it has thrown my exercise routine out of whack somewhat, and this has led to gaining a few pounds and loss of tone in my tummy and arms. After much sadness and chocolate therapy I realised that actually the main problem with my tummy is that I have lost the tummy muscles that hold me all in, but what made them strong.....? It was swimming, so the plan it to get back on track which means returning to the old routine of swimming three times per week, I started today, lets hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment